Here’s How to Make More Money With Your Business
Last night, I was a guest on a teleconference that was part of the Virtual eBook Expo. On that call, I talked about how you can use Joint ventures to build your business.
It was probably the BEST teleconference I’ve ever done in my life!
The information that I shared is stuff that can be used by those just getting started building their business AND those who already have a business up and running.
In both cases, these are strategies that can make all the difference in bringing in $1,000 or so versus making $10,000 or more EVERY MONTH!
The thing is, I was a last minute add on in the call series so I wasn’t able to give you much notice about the call.
When the call was so amazing, I felt even worse about giving you such short notice. I know that there were a LOT of people who wanted to get on the call but weren’t able to because they got the message to late.
That’s why I’ve twisted Ellen Violette’s arm (Ellen is The eBook Coach who interviewed me last night) and convinced her to let me give you F.R.E.E. access to the recording of the call!
I’m waiting to get the link to the recording right now. As soon as I have it, I’ll email you again so that you can get the download.
Ellen is ONLY allowing me to make that recording available for less than 72 hours, so you’re going to want to watch for it and download it quickly!
One of the biggest take aways in that call was this …
Joint Ventures online are really nothing more than affiliate marketing.
You can make money by organizing joint ventures for yourself. This means that you are essentially setting up an affiliate program and getting other affiliates to promote what you have to offer.
You can also make money by participating in joint ventures organized by other marketers. This means that you are acting as an affiliate, earning a commission each time one of your referrals purchases that marketer’s product.
Many people hear the word “Joint Venture” and immediately think of the Joint Ventures that the big dogs online organize to launch their products.
But, when you think of Joint Ventuers as nothing more than a form of affiliate marketing, you are able to use them so much more profitably in your business!
Later this weekend, I’ll share with you how you can get lifetime access to my “Secrets of The JV Queen” home study course at well under 1/2 off. That course will show you every step of how you can use joint ventures that you organize to build your business.
But there is one KEY to making money from Joint Ventures. It is the same KEY to making money from any strategy or business model.
You’ve heard me say it over and over again, too. Can you remember what it is?
The KEY to making money from Joint Ventures or ANY other strategy is …
To use a front end product as a lead generator to make money on the back end from sales of everything else you have to offer!
In other words, the REAL money is in the back end. The REAL money is truly in the list. But not just ANY old list. You’ve got to have a list of BUYERS that you can sell to over and over again.
Until your business has been up and running for a long time, it’s unlikely that you’ll have enough products of your own to build a real back end.
I can’t think of a single person that I know of online who was able to set up more than a couple of products of their own prior to opening the doors to their business.
Does that mean that their income is limited because they don’t have enough products?
It simply means that they have to find other people’s products that are being purchased by their audience, and then sell those products!
Look at every well known marketer out there …
Fill in the blank for your favorite marketer.
If you get onto their list, the one thing that you’ll find is the same about every one of their business models is that every single one of them sell a combination of their own products AND products that other people offer.
They make their money from affiliate marketing.
In facts, some months, more than 50% of my income comes from my affiliate marketing efforts. This is true for just about every other big marketer out there as well.
The great thing about affiliate marketing is that you can get started with it virtually immediately.
All it takes is finding a niche that is hot …
One that you know already has people that are buying.
Then you need to:
1) Find the RIGHT affiliate program for the product that people are buying.
2) Build a list of people who are interested in that topic and market to them.
3) What you market to that list is NOT the product you sell as an affiliate! Rather, what you market to them is an info product that helps them to see what their problem is and then shows them how and why the product you sell as an affiliate is a solution to that problem.
4) Then you put together a sales letter that sells that info product. When they buy it, you put them onto a second list which then tells them even more about how horrible their problem is and helps them to see why they can’t live without the solution which is, of course, the product you sell as an affiliate.
5) Next, you need to set up a system that lets you drive as much traffic as possible so that you can build that list fast. One of the best things you can do is to use article marketing to get your message in front of your audience.
6) Once all the pieces are in place, you simply tweak your system to boost your conversions!
This is the system that is used by just about EVERY Super Affiliate out there.
It’s the system that MAKES SUPER AFFILIATES!
Then you just tie together your own products and those that you sell as an affiliate to REALLY crank up your income potential!
This is what I mean when I talk about setting up a solid Profit Funnel for your business. One that has you bringing in CONSISTENT CASH for the LONG HAUL.
* How do you know which niche is right for this system?
* How do you find the RIGHT affiliate programs that will help ensure that you make money consistently?
* How do you create an info product that you can use to sell the other product as an affiliate?
* How do you build that list so that you’ll have people to market to?
* How do you tweak the system so that you can boost conversions as much as possible?
These are great questions and I answer them all in …
“Super Affiliate Marketing Tactics“
You’ll find it at:
Inside this package, you’ll find a total of 11 VIDEOS that walk you through:
– Part 1: Introduction
– Part 2: Choosing an Affiliate Program
– Part 3: Affiliate Marketing Mistakes
– Part 4: Boosting Conversions
– Part 5: List Building
– Part 6: The Super Affiliates
– Part 7: Info products Are HOT
– Part 8: Creating an Info Product
– Part 9: Affiliate Copywriting Tips
– Part 10: Article Marketing Strategy
– Part 11: Conclusion
AND — you get 3 bonus reports in addition to the videos!
These cover topics like “Managing Your Affiliates”, “Info Product Creation”, and “Article Marketing Made Easy”.
So what does this package leave out?
The ONLY thing that you will not learn in this package is which niche YOU will be marketing in. You’ll need to figure that one out yourself using both the Introduction video and the materials in Step 3 of the 30-Day IM Challenge that covers “Choosing Your Target Market“. (You’ll find it at www.askggg.com/step3 )
With this great package, all you need to do is follow along with each one and then take action to put it into your business!
By this time tomorrow, you could be getting your first subscribers on your list and making your first sales as an affiliate.
Download the whole thing at:
When you get to the download page, make sure that you watch for the f.r.e.e. unadvertised bonus! I’m even throwing in a complimentary Strategy Session with me to make sure that you get your affiliate marketing efforts off to a great start!
If you don’t get started now, when will you ever get serious about building your business? Affiliate Marketing is the easiest way to get started now! Get all the details at:
No related posts.